Another service we offer, in addition to our monthly services above, is our Consulting Audits - various regularly recurring sessions with our Consultants to analyze your business health in various branches of IT and provide recommendations and plan corrective actions to improve your business's score!
We offer the following Consulting Audits:
- IT State Health Check - our flagship audit
- Antivirus Audit - analyze your protection against malware
- Backups Audit - analyze your protection against data loss
- Email System Audit - analyze the efficiency, access, and disaster recovery of your email system
- Password Management Audit - analyze your protection against account hacks
Interested in more details about our Consulting Audits? Check out our Google Doc.
Nothing can help you break out of your reactive approach to IT faster than auditing yourself! Level Up to our Consulting level (Level 2) and learn about the many ways you can both protect yourself and make your life easier!
Interested in signing up for one of our Consulting Audits?
Most businesses want to have fast computers and stay protected against the worst kinds of crashes and malware. They have a need for efficient computers that are backed up and remain secure against viruses and sensitive data breaches. Whether you want a standard managed services approach, or prefer to focus on budgeting or security, we have a solution for you!
We have multiple monthly services offered:
- Maintenance Mastery - flagship service that provides consistent servicing of devices while ensuring they remain protected from viruses and data loss
- Security Supremacy - a powerful set of protective software and practices to maximize security
- Budget Bundling - minimize variance in IT service costs month to month while stabilizing computer performance
Interested in learning more? Check out our Google Doc!
Have other questions? Check out our FAQ!
Want to Sign Up?
We offer various promotions to help incentivize our clients to take that leap from reactive Troubleshooting (or what we would nickname Level 1) into the Protection level. We get that it can be hard to consider an extra cost. Let us show you how empowering it can feel to switch from reactive to proactive IT and do away with the concept of IT as a necessary evil, and instead embrace IT as the vehicle that drives efficiency and growth!