Find Your Customized IT Action Plan
90% of the successful people we meet are shocked to learn how vulnerable their data actually is. We designed an IT Risk Assessment for small business owners. It also serves as a self-service audit for freelancers and solopreneurs.
When you're running a small business, you might feel busy and strapped for cash. If technology is not your strong suit, avoid useless sales pitches and fear-mongering. You need a realistic cybersecurity risk assessment.
First, our IT Risk Assessment covers 4 different categories. It will determine the health of your current setup and help you figure out where to start. Then, receive an action plan and learn how to protect your technology. Save money by keeping your confidential data safe. Cybercriminals offer no second chances!
Take a 15-minute questionnaire and walk away with a free, customized IT Action Plan with these items:
- A customized list of prioritized steps to protect yourself now
- A simple checklist to verify your data is safe and secure
- An IT health percentage score in 4 crucial categories:
- IT Infrastructure - Do you have the right hardware and email platform for your business needs?
- Effective backups and disaster recovery - How well can you prevent or minimize downtime and data loss?
- Security - Can you let the right people in, while keeping the wrong people out?
- Workflow - How effectively are you using the tools you already have?
After you take the IT Risk Assessment, benefit from our years of experience for free. If you don't have the time or patience to complete the important steps of your plan, hire our IT experts to take care of everything. If you're in the process of starting a company, explore our Small Business Startup IT Package.
Grab your IT action plan today!
Managed IT Services
Save time and money with our nationwide services. Have our team of IT experts manage your infrastructure and ongoing tech-related tasks.
Hire us as your IT department for a flat fee retainer or as 24/7 phone and remote support. On-demand support without the costly hourly invoice.
Administrative Support & Licensing
Need help installing IT software like Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, NordLayer, Prey GPS, and Ironscales? We can provide that support and manage the licensing for you.
Get a Free Quote
Answer our 5-minute questionnaire to receive a free quote to start working with BH Tech Connection's team of IT experts.