IT Risk Assessment for Small Businesses and Individuals
90% of the successful people we meet are shocked to learn how vulnerable their data actually is. We designed an IT Risk Assessment for small business owners. It also serves as a self-service audit for freelancers and solopreneurs.
When you're running a small business, you might feel busy and strapped for cash. If technology is not your strong suit, avoid useless sales pitches and fear-mongering. You need a realistic cybersecurity risk assessment.
First, our IT Risk Assessment covers 4 different categories. It will determine the health of your current setup and help you figure out where to start. Then, receive an action plan and learn how to protect your technology. Save money by keeping your confidential data safe. Cybercriminals offer no second chances!
Take a 15-minute questionnaire and walk away with a free, customized IT Action Plan with these items:
- A customized list of prioritized steps to protect yourself now
- A simple checklist to verify that your data is safe and secure
- An IT health percentage score in 4 crucial categories:
- IT infrastructure – Do you have the right hardware and email platform for your business needs?
- Effective backups and disaster recovery - How well can you prevent or minimize downtime and data loss?
- Security - Can you let the right people in, while keeping the wrong people out?
- Workflow - How effectively are you using the tools you already have?
After you take the IT Risk Assessment, benefit from our years of experience for free. If you don't have the time or patience to complete the important steps of your plan, hire our IT experts to take care of everything. If you're in the process of starting a company, explore our Small Business Startup IT Package.
Grab your IT action plan today!