Welcome to BH Tech Connection, established in 2010!
Small business owners and companies with fewer than 10 employees seek us out when they want:
- Faster, more stable computers
- Support for when technical issues crop up
- New computers, software, or networking equipment
- Less stress about their computers, data, security, and backups
- Assistance with backup or recovery when needed
- More time to focus on what really matters: Your business
We donate a portion of our revenue to charity. Want to find out who?
What makes up our Core Values?
“Brady is a great resource! He came over to my house to help me out when my computer was dying . . . He cleaned out all the worthless junk I'd accumulated, and moved everything to an external hard drive . . . I've recommended him to other friends who have home offices.”
- Randy P., photographer
“We have used Brady as an additional resource to help many of our clients with their IT issues . . . I'm absolutely delighted to report that we get stellar feedback about him ALL THE TIME! He is not only technically savvy, but communicates well and has a great sense of customer service . . . You are in good hands entrusting your IT needs to Brady.”
- Alex R., IT services partner
“Brady has a real passion for what he does in the tech world. He is on time, quick to respond and is very knowledgeable on both Macs and PCs . . . he also made strong recommendation on what we could do to make our business environment thrive. Brady is at the top of my "tech guys list" to call on. Keep up the great work!!!”
- Peter B., small business owner